Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I AM 30


I had my 30th birthday yesterday. It feels like it should be more significant. It does feel a little wierd to be married to someone in their 20's though.
It was a grand day filled with delicious food, good friends, loving family and wonderful weather (it was super cloudy the day before and it actually rained today). Joseph let me sleep in and then made me a delicious breakfast. After fighting with Janey to take a nap we went to lunch with some friends at one of my favorite restaurants, Norte, formerly Fidel's Norte (boo to the change). Becky and I then took the babies to the park by the beach to give us all a little exercise.

Then off to my parents for waffles for dinner, where Donnie surprised me with a live chicken as a gift (he took it with him when he left, the actual gift was fresh eggs). Janey liked the cage more than the chicken.It was a perfect day.
And here is my invalid dad. No wheelchair and stapled together foot can beat him.

No comments: