Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Stuff We Did This Week

Janey and I went to the Wild Animal Park with Becky and Samara again. Tami had some free passes for us (yay) that expired the next day. Joe and Janey went to the zoo with his dad and brother the day before for the same reason, so I think Janey is animal'd out. Samara really enjoyed the petting zoo. Janey liked playing in the dirt.

I thought this picture was funny, because I could just see the lion thinking, "here's the real deal, compare if you dare."
Janey playing in the mud hut.
And we went to the beach again with aunties Becky and Tami and cousin Kimber. Janey is starting to make me nervous with how brave she's getting in the water.
She had her tongue out the whole time licking the salt water.
I just love her little foot prints.
This is Janey's boyfriend, Sammy. I don't usually like proclaiming that babies have boyfriends, but he really is. Every time we see him, they both get so excited and Janey gives him big kisses and then she usually ends up tackling him because she bear hugs so aggressively. She loves her some Sammy. He is almost 7 months old and bigger than Janey and so adorable. We are going to miss you, Sammy, when we move.

1 comment:

The Nothem Family said...

I am sure that sam is going to miss Janey so much too. Definately will have to do some playdates.