Friday, March 26, 2010

Summer Begins in March

We love it when summer begins in March. No more wasting time figuring out what to do. I guess when cost of living is so expensive we have to have something fun to do for free. Hurray for the beach.
Janey is doing well. No longer sick and we're trying to keep it that way. The doctor basically told us if she gets sick again before the cold and flu season is over that she'll end up back in the hospital. We would like for her to stay out of the hospital, so we are staying away from groups of germy kids, where I can't control who she plays with. Playing with one or two other kids is fine with me because I can make sure they aren't sick, but no more nursery or playgroup until the end of the season. Good thing we live so close to so many fun things. I hate being the paranoid hovering mom ... can't wait for real summer.
Speaking of real summer, Joe got an internship with the public defenders office here in San Diego this summer where he'll work with either parents or children who are either separated or are at risk of being separated. We are super exited that he'll be around and that he gets to do something that he is really interested in. Good job honey pie.

And here is my little 1/16 Irish lass on St. Patrick's Day looking super bored because we had to be at work.

No comments: