I love my girly girl, but the terrible two's are definitely upon us. It seems, at least, that with the increase in quantity and quality of tantrums, there has been an increase in love, caring and cuteness ... especially now that she's started potty training and I get to see her nudy booty much more frequently.The above picture is because I pulled her away from the shoe section at Target. She sure loves trying on shoes, mostly the ones with sparkles on them. I don't remember what set off the tantrum below, but they're a regular occurrence at the laundromat (she insisted on wearing those pants and put them on herself, if you can't tell).

Now on to the cuteness. Below, Janey is showing off her skills in jumping over a super safe ditch in front of our house.


Janey and Daddy reading together. I think Joseph was reading to her and she was following along with her own book.

And here is Janey's awesome nudy booty. We haven't technically started potty training, but whenever we're home she spends a good amount of time walking around like this and has only had a couple of accidents. She has the control, she just doesn't want to go on the potty.

We tried panties to see if she could tell the difference from a diaper, but she has more success in the buff. I do, however, love how cute she is in her strawberry panties ... and heels.



My new best friend.
Janey being cute hiding at work.
And Janey being cute on her new trike doing about all she knows how to so far. She likes to yell, "Go fast, go fast," but doesn't quite get the whole peddling thing, so it ends up being me who makes her go fast.
1 comment:
Thanks for the laugh. This was a truely funny post....
Do you take her to work with you everyday? Where are you working?
Post a Comment