The last couple of days were pretty crummy and should be forgotten. Earlier this week was much better.Cereal got spilled on the couch, so the cushions were removed to be cleaned. Janey got creative and, I think, preferred it this way.
On Monday we picked up Lila and went to the zoo. The girls were being quite cute and made it an enjoyable experience.
Lila was sitting on this log and I told Janey to sit with her so I could take a picture. This is the pose they chose.
Then they chose this pose with the goat scratching post.
They hijacked this zookeeper cart. Notice how Janey is in the back like she's the wild animal, very appropriate.
We didn't actual see very much because I was too nervous to trek the whole zoo with two toddlers. What we did see though was pretty great.




This was right outside the zoo. I guess the zoo can be pretty tiring.
And this was at work in her highly fashionable bubble wrap dress.
The end. Here's hoping next week will be better.
1 comment:
Janey's smile in that last picture is the cutest EVER!!!
Post a Comment