
And snow
And cars
And other kids

Apples
Her bear (which she tossed out of the stroller this morning without me knowing so it is now lost forever)
Birds
"Helping"
Fish (all animals really). This picture is at the manatee exhibit at Sea World where we weighed Janey on the manatee scale (at 23 lbs she does not weigh as much as a manatee).
Samara
She does not love people dressed as fish, but my mom and I loved her and Kimber's reactions
And Janey loves bags/purses.
She loves most of all doggies/puppies, which she calls everything. Whenever we see one we have to stop and say hi. I haven't gotten and pictures of her with the dogs because I'm spending my energy making sure one of these strange dogs doesn't decide to make her hand a doggie treat. Don't worry, we ask all the owners for permission first.Of course she loves her daddy and mommy above all.
No comments:
Post a Comment