Saturday, February 20, 2010

I Have a Beautiful Baby

Apparently, certain unblogging members of my family are upset because us "bloggers" are slacking. Well, its true. Here is my re-commitment to keep you up to date on my beautiful baby. And that is what I concluded as I was sorting through which pictures to upload: I have a VERY beautiful baby! Here is what's been going on with her mostly.
We visited the Humane Society behind our house to see the dogs and cats and the only one we got to pet was the stone one.
Janey got her own umbrella because of all the rain and loves playing with it. She hasn't quite figured out how to use it to keep the rain from getting her. And it makes for some cute pictures.
Having fun looking at pictures of ourselves while taking them.
We went with some friends to see a pretty creepy puppet show at Balboa Park. Little kids holding hands is one of my favorite things.
Our niece Sierra got baptized, yay! We went to their house after church on Sunday and Janey was in heaven with the twin babies. She kept going back and forth between them giving hugs and kisses.
Joseph and I got called to team-teach the 6 year old primary class. So far we are having a lot of fun, but miss getting to talk to any adults on Sundays.
Spent a rainy day at the mall with Kimber and Grandma. I think they rode on every ride-on toy there was.
Then we went back to Grandma and Grandpa's house to build forts out of boxes thanks to Grandpa. So much fun.
Finally reunited with our Samara. They've been out of town forever.
Last Sunday in Primary Joe volunteered to be dressed up as a snowman by the children for some enriching activity. I was told it had to be posted on my blog.
And finally, happy Mardi Gras. Some girl gave away her Mardi Gras beads on freecycle to Janey's pure enjoyment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joseph,
Perfect dress up!
Linda