Tuesday, June 15, 2010

SD County Fair

Janey and I went to the SD County Fair today. We parked about a mile away so we could get free parking and get shuttled in. In the past that's always been the way to go, but this time it took about an hour to get from my car just to the metal detectors. There were long lines for everything and weaving in and out of all the people was a nightmare (and I didn't even bring the stroller). BUT, seeing how much Janey loved all the animals made it all worth it, especially the "baby goats" (I think they were really pygmy goats and they really were super cute). Until we had to wait another hour to get back to our car and then another hour sitting in traffic to get home. I treated us to In 'n' Out on the way home and it really was in and out (which was a nice break from the mass amounts of waiting we had just endured).
The above picture was taken on the bus being shuttled to the fair.
Below is the pygmy goat.
I told Janey to give me a BIG smile and this is what I got.
The day ended with me wondering if she could be any cuter.

No comments: